2021 Election Information
Because WAARC will not be able to have a meeting at the library in January 2021 we have had to modify the election procedures for this year. Those that are planning to attend the meeting via Zoom will be able to vote during the virtual meeting.
Update: the deadline to submit a ballot by mail has passed. We hope that you will be able to attend the virtual club meeting on Tuesday, January 12 at 7pm. All information needed to join the virtual meeting is on the Groups.io page.
For those members not able to attend the virtual meeting, you may download and mail in a ballot. If you choose to do this, please observe the following instructions:
- Ballots should only be used if you do not plan on attending the January 2021 Zoom meeting.
- You must be a member in good standing.
- Sign and mail the completed ballot to WAARC’s P.O. Box.:
P.O. Box 1470
Williamsburg, VA 23187
- Write BALLOT on the outside of the envelope.
- Ballots must be received NLT Wednesday January 6th, 2021.
Since there are multiple candidates for the office of Vice-President, we have information about each candidate you may read to find out more about them.